Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » how to export address in Kerio to Ooulook Express
  •  
chuoitaynguyen

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,
Please tell me the way how to export address to Exel or Word to import to outlook Express. Thanks
  •  
chuoitaynguyen

•  
shaggie16

If you currently have the address book in excel, make sure all the columns have sensible headings (name, email address etc). Save it as a .csv file.

In outlook express, file > import > other address book > csv file.

Browse to your file, it will prompt you to sort out the field mapping. That should be it.
  •  
shaggie16

I think I may have misunderstood your question. If you are asking how to export from Kerio to excel, then use outlook. Set the account up using KOC, then select the contacts folder, then file > import / export > export to a file > comma seperated values.

Once you have done that, you will be able to import into OE as described above
  •  
chuoitaynguyen

I mean that. i want to export to Exel file or CSV file to import it for all of users in my company. Please tell me the detail to do it. thanks again
  •  
chuoitaynguyen

I mean that. i want to export to Exel file or CSV file to import it for all of users in my company. Please tell me the detail to do it. thanks again
  •  
sedell

If you want the same address list for everyone in the company with Outlook Express, it might be easier to use the KMS LDAP server.

Scott
  •  
BudDurland

sedell wrote on Mon, 16 October 2006 08:14

If you want the same address list for everyone in the company with Outlook Express, it might be easier to use the KMS LDAP server.

I thought the KMS LDAP server is "closed"; only available to WebMail and KOC users?

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
  •  
sedell

It's available. See http://www.kerio.com/manual/kms/en/ch19s02.html. The example uses Outlook Express to walk you through configuring the connection.

Scott
  •  
BudDurland

Unfortunately, there's no apparent way to add the LDAP login credentials to Thunderbird. :(

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
  •  
chuoitaynguyen

BudDurland wrote on Mon, 16 October 2006 15:55

sedell wrote on Mon, 16 October 2006 08:14

I thought the KMS LDAP server is "closed"; only available to WebMail and KOC users?

Please tell me the way Webmail and KOC users as you said? I tried the way LDAP but didnot successfuly.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 October 2006 03:51]

Previous Topic: [hack] Change title on site
Next Topic: log analysis
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 00:25:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00486 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.