Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » [hack] Change title on site
  •  
synergex

Send a private message to this user
I finally found out how to change the title on the top of the page. Visit your login page, so login.php, right click and view source. This source is unencrypted, and you can edit it. So backup login.php, then take the source from IE and put it into a new login.php file. You can then modify the <title> tags.

cheers:)
  •  
willowsv

The PHP files in Kerio have been unencrypted since the last 2 versions if I recall ever since they dumped Zend Encoder.

[Updated on: Sat, 14 October 2006 23:53]

•  
it@leonardsexpress.com

This is true,

This is exactley how I was able to manipulate the php and Html code directly in the files.

Login.php
dologin.php
logout.php

This is where I was able to apply my own deisgned html forms to integrate into my company website. A slight days work of sifting through code to change timeout, unsuccessful, and successful logins and logouts to direct them back to my custom forms......now i just have to keep up with the upgrades that Kerio makes, as these files will update too with the new releases....

IT Admin
  •  
jshaw541

This isn't really a hack and has been covered in the Kerio MailServer Knowledge Base for some time:

http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=v iewarticle&kbarticleid=356

I urge folks to take a look at the KB for other useful tidbits of knowledge not in the manuals.

Kerio MailServer 6.7.1 w/AD
Windows Server 2003 SP 1
Dell PowerEdge 2850 (Dual Xeon 3.2ghz and 2 GB RAM)
~1300 users
~1000+ concurrent IMAPS connections
iPhone users
Outlook 2007 KOFF users
Apple iCal 10.5/10.6 users
Previous Topic: Spamassissin rules: can they be updated?
Next Topic: how to export address in Kerio to Ooulook Express
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 02:46:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00366 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.