Are you planed create option Access/Denide for SMTP Authentification of outgoing mails for each domain and for each domain users?
Now I can Access or Denide "SMTP Authentification" only for all Kerio users.
I have 3 domains: freemail.com , firm.com and private.com:
1) I have personal mail and mailboxs of my friends in private.com. I have notebook and sometime work with mail from home, sometime work from office, sometimes read and send messages from my friends. I dont want every time change my outgoing SMTP server in Outlook, therefore I activate "SMTP authentification" in Kerio mail server and allways send my messages through my Kerio server. All my friends who have mail at my ...<_at_>private.com use smtp authentification (they use Wireles internet in different cafes and tea-rooms - they always have different IP adreses).
2) My company have many offices, and they use my firm.com domain whitch supportet by my Kerio mail server too. Workers usualy use SMTP server of ISP to send mails. For moust of them SMTP authentification on my server is denided because I don't want have outgoing traffic to another counries. But for my boss and for me - it is granted (I can send mail from Robert<_at_>firm.com with SMTP authentification on my server).
3) For all user of freemail.com is denided use my SMTP server (I don't want to have SPAM from my IP)
I want to create configuration like writed in upper part...
I think you must create option for each domain in Kerio mail server (when I Create or Edit domain) it is will be radiobox:
1) Denide SMTP Authentification for this domain
2) Access SMTP Authentification for this domain
3) Manual SMTP Authentification for eatch user this domain
3.1) Denide by default
3.2) Access by default
Thit block will by enabled only if SMTP Authentification is allow for for my Kerio mail server.
3.1 and 3.2 - will be enabled only if radiobox select option #3 (Manual SMTP Authentification for eatch user this domain). And in account of each user I will have enable radiobox option Access/Denide SMTP authentification (only in case if selected option #3).
Are you planed to create this feature?
Nobody or develoupmens not ansver? :(
You think - it is bad idea?
You think - it will not handy?
You are not planed to give manual posibility to deside who of users can use my mail server for sending via SMTP? (user often change IP - it not posible to control access to SMTP with IP , user use mail in home and ofice , they have notebooks and they send mails from cafe end fuel-stations where is posible to use WiFi).
I think it is needed to set options for Domain - is it posible to all users use SMTP Authentification , or it is Denide , or it is manual (then also Access or Denide by default). And , in case if is selected manual option - then Access/Denide option will present in User settings too...
It can be look like that: (see in attachment)
(Size: 18.85KB, Downloaded 391 times)
[Updated on: Tue, 31 October 2006 21:11]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of