Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Winroute Firewall 6 and P2P ... strange problem!
  •  
vmachine

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

i'm newbbie about Kerio Winroute, so i ask for someone can help me.
The problem is: in winroute settings i permit the p2p traffic, and i configured the firewall policies correctly.
When i open emule, it's all ok, i've high id without problem. After some minutes the traffic incoming to decrease until it completly stopped.
When i try to reconnetc i've a low id and emule advice me i've not TCP 56000 port openend in firewall.
I need to wait some minutes again and retry to open emule..all working good.
Someone have my same problem? I cant belive this is a NAT/PAT limitation of Kerio WF6...damn, a 40$ router work better!
Any suggestions?
Thanks to all.

(Sorry for my english Smile )
  •  
DimkaUA

My KWF works fine with eMule and with BitComet...

P.S. KWF have some problems with NAT

[Updated on: Fri, 27 October 2006 07:30]

•  
leodf

I didn't have problems with KWF6 related to P2P, now I'm using another firewall (costs limitation).

But have you tried to check the P2P Eliminator ?

It blocks "untrusted" connections when a specific user reaches a maximum connection limit.

Go to: Configuration > Advanced Options > P2P Eliminator

You're going to find some information there.. you can increase the maximum connections or disable this function.

It may also be the the "Connection Limit" on Security Settings, if I'm not wrong there is a limit there, and eMule loooves opening ports even when you ask it to limit the connections, check that also.

Have a good luck with Kerio.. it's a nice firewall, just a little expensive compared with others Sad

bye

Leo
Previous Topic: No NAT traffic present
Next Topic: OpenDNS?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 20:44:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00455 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.